How I can assist you to obtain a fiance visa

You must provide evidence that you intend to marry your fiance(e) within 9 months of being granted the visa, this can be in the form of a signed and dated letter on my letterhead once you have engaged me as the celebrant to conduct your marriage ceremony.
The letter must include the date and place of the planned marriage ceremony. If you plan to marry in Australia, I will confirm that a Notice of Intended Marriage (I can supply form), has been lodged with me.
You must provide evidence that you and your fiance are of marriageable age.
The Notice of Intended Marriage form must be lodged at least one month before and no more than 18 months before your preferred date of marriage.
Once your fiance arrives in Australia we will need to meet again to complete the signing of The Notice of Intended Marriage. This can happen anytime before the marriage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
close-alt close collapse comment ellipsis expand gallery heart lock menu next pinned previous reply search share star